Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 2017 Calendar Page

Here's my calendar page for this month. As an added bonus...I've got a Tip-to-Tip Marker Blend Technique Tutorial over the Spectrum Noir Blog.
 

To make the 4-leaf clover and pot of gold, I used a heart die and pocket die from the Crafter's Companion Little Angel Signature Collection by Sara Davies - My First Outfit Die Set. This collection is baby themed, however I was able to use it for something totally different. I love stretching my supplies and using them in ways there weren't intended.


But wait! I have a double-bonus for you! An adorable 4-bar size note card.


I used the same heart and pocket die, and added in the shirt die

Here's a little story. Some of you might relate. When I was a kid, on St. Patrick's day we would go around look for someone who wasn't wearing green so we could pinched them!
LOL!

So the first thing that popped in my head when I was making a St. Patty's Day card was to WEAR GREEN to avoid the pinch! And there you have it. A shirt with a lucky 4-leaf clover on it.


The embossed detail on the shirt die really stands out by sponging on some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. And the sequins.....BLING BLING! Love it!

Head on over to the Spectrum Noir Website and check out my Tip-to-Tip Marker Blend Tutorial. Thanks for stopping by today!