Friday, October 28, 2016

Holiday Hugs

Hi everyone!

The other day I spotted a great sketch challenge over at the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog. I designed this card based on the challenge layout.


Here's the sketch. I just love it! There are so many ways to create with this classic sketch.
The stamp set I used is Pure Innocence Holiday Hugs Snowman from My Favorite Things. I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers:

Snow - BT1, Blender
Hat - IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7
Nose - GB3, OR1
Scarf - DG1, DG2, CG2

Have you started coloring any winter themed images yet? Snowmen images are some of my favorite to color. Not only are they easy to color with markers, but they can also be covered with GLITTER! And you KNOW how much I looooooove my sparkly stuff!!


Clean and simple...just the way I like 'em. :)


Hugs,


Supplies:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
My Favorite Things Holiday Hugs Snowman Stamp Set 
My Favorite Things Snowflake Flurry Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Cardstock
My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Dies
My Favorite Things Homespun Stitch Lines 
My Favorite Things Blueprints #29 Die Set
My Favorite Things Green Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Clear Sequins
Cool Diamond Microfine Glitter
Glue Pen
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
Liquid Adhesive
Die-cutting Machine

1 comment:

America said...

LOVE your take on this sketch. Fab coloring on this super cute image - as always. Great use of the dies too! :) Lovely work my friend.